ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
– On how their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that identifies a user. As such, it may be: his first and last names, his age, his postal or email address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
– On the rights they have regarding this data;
– On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
– On the recipients of this personal data;
This policy supplements the legal notices of the site.
ARTICLE 2: PRINCIPLES RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
– Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
– Collected for specified purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
– Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
– Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed;
– Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
– The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
– The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
– The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
– Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING ON THE SITE
The personal data collected as part of our activity are as follows: Surname and first name, email address, company, telephone number.
The collection and processing of this data responds to the processing of incoming requests (contact form on the site) and the management of contracts with professional customers.
A cookie is a small file stored by a server in a user’s terminal (computer, telephone, etc.) and associated with a web domain (i.e. in the majority of cases with all the pages of same website).
When you browse our site, several cookies are used to remember your browsing preferences and record our site statistics.
In accordance with the regulations, cookies have a maximum lifespan of 13 months.
When you come to our site for the first time, a cookie banner is displayed offering you to consent or refuse these cookies. You can change your choice at any time.
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, and the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete and limit information from cookies and other tracers. You can write to email@example.com.
ARTICLE 4: DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Personal data is collected by Beaucarnea SAS with a capital of €20,000, whose registration number is 92246950700011.
The personal data controller can be contacted as follows:
By mail to the address Beaucarnea 5 rue Commandant Charcot 56260 Larmor-Plage;
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 5: THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Any user concerned by the processing of his personal data may avail himself of the following rights, pursuant to European regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978):
– Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (set out respectively in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR);
– Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
– Right to restriction (Article 18 GDPR) and to object to data processing (Article 21 GDPR);
– Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
– Right to determine the fate of data after death;
– Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller (see above).
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user may be required to provide him with certain information such as: his first and last names, his e-mail address.
The editor of Beaucarnea’s website reserves the right to be able to modify this Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site comply with the law in force.
The user is invited to read this Policy each time he uses our services, without it being necessary to notify him formally.
This policy was published on April 5, 2023.